Home Price List Where Do I Start Driving Test Testimonials Courses Contact us

Where do I start?

Before you can begin taking driving lessons with ways2pass, you will require a mandatory provisional driving licence.

  • How do I get my provisional licence?
  • You can go to any main Post Office and collect an application form called Form D1. You also need to bring an up-to-date passport sized colour photograph of yourself which must be taken against a light background, and signed on the reverse by a professional (e.g. teacher, accountant, doctor) who has known you personally for at least 2 years. Please also bring another form of original ID (e.g. valid passport or birth certificate). The Post Office also offers a form-checking service for a small fee. You can apply for your provisional licence up to three months before your seventeenth birthday (however, it will not become valid until you are seventeen).

    What about eyesight?

    Before you begin you must be able to read a vehicle number plate with letters 79.4mm (3.1inches) high at a minimum distance of 20.5metres (about 67feet). If you wear glasses or contact lenses to read the number plate you must wear them during the test and whenever you drive.

    What will I do on my first lesson?

    Many potential learners fear their first lesson, but at Ways2pass we appreciate this. We won't expect you to drive away from your home; we'll take you to a suitable area, properly introduce ourselves and set out what we aim to achieve from the first session.

    Will I get regular updates?

    Yes. At the end of your lesson, your Instructor will fill-in the relevant sections on your ways2pass DSA log book and will discuss areas of your driving.

    How will I know when I'm ready for my test?

    We will always keep you in touch with the tasks ahead and once your syllabus has been taught, we will, then offer you a mock test.

    What course will suit me?

    After our first initial meeting, I will be in a position to tell you how many classes you may require. Also this depends on the individual. After passing you will be allowed to drive using green P plates instead of the red L plates unsupervised and on motorways. It takes a lot of practice to become a skilled driver. Pass Plus and Advanced driving tuitions are highly recommended and can be arranged with Ways2pass.



    I failed the first time with my previous instructor because he didn't take me through the test routes so when I called kami he assured me that he knows all the test routes and he did his very experienced


    I pass the first time even the examiner said the not only a pass but pleasant drive this is all thanks to kami.best of luck for everyone